Essential is a development comprising 74 apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms. Every home has been built and finished with top quality materials. Communal areas which include pools (for adults and for children) and gardens create beautiful surroundings where you can relax and enjoy all the comforts available.
The homes at Essential have 2 bathrooms, an open-plan kitchen, and a living/dining room. The spacious terraces blend into the living room thanks to the large windows. An underground parking space is included for each apartment.
Estimated completion date: March 2023
Buy direct from the developer
Belgians love this product
- Province: Alicante
- City: Jávea
- Weather Statistics: Weather statics for to top 20 Spanish Cities
- Latitude: 38.7894409
- Longitude: 0.170985
- Delivery Date: 01/03/2023
- Quality of finishes
- Energy Certificate
- Discover the Region: The best activities in the Costa Blanca
- Development: The homes at Essential have 2 bathrooms, an open-plan kitchen, and a living/dining room. The spacious terraces blend into the living room thanks to the large windows. An underground parking space is included for each apartment. The newly built residential area is located in the Jávea expansion zone, just 15 minutes’ walk from the beaches of Jávea and the marina. There are many services and facilities available within walking distance, such as supermarkets and a market, banks, restaurants and cafés, gyms, schools (state and international), bus station, and a post office. Living in such a privileged location and with so many services at hand, you probably won’t even need to use your car. These modern homes allow you to live all year round in a peaceful residential area with every convenience nearby. It is also an ideal place to spend your holidays and/or weekends. The homes at Essential include air conditioning and heating and a fitted kitchen with oven and microwave, vitro-ceramic hob, and extractor fan. Estimated completion date: March 2023
- Environment: Jávea / Xàbia, also known as the Pearl of Costa Blanca, is an important and popular international tourist destination on the northern coast of Alicante province (Spain). Situated between the Cape of San Antonio and the Cape of La Nao, at the foot of Montgó (protected natural area), Jávea/Xàbia is famous for the beautiful beaches and crystalline waters where you can swim or enjoy water sports and activities such as sailing or diving all year round. Jávea / Xàbia is a favourite destination for tourists in Costa Blanca. Connections are excellent, whether by road or air, as it is found at an equidistant point at about 100 km between the international airports at Altet (Alicante) and Manises (Valencia). To get there from Alicante airport, take the AP-7 towards Valencia for approximately 87 Km and then take exit number 62 for Ondara, N-332, Denia, Jávea – Xàbia, then join the N-332 direction Alacant – Xàbia for 5,7 Km and then take the road on the right, CV-734, to Jávea. To get there from Valencia airport it’s exactly the same route, but you drive along the AP-7 motorway towards Alicante until you get to exit number 62 for Ondara, N-332, Denia, Jávea-Xàbia. JÁVEA / XÀBIA: TOURISM, GASTRONOMY AND BEACHES Javea / Xàbia enjoys a geographical location that favours good weather throughout the year and an average annual temperature of 20ºC. The old town and the beachside areas of El Puerto and El Arenal are noted for their wide range of leisure facilities and gastronomy. In the historical part of Jávea, you can visit emblematic buildings such as the Church of Saint Bartholomew, the Municipal Food Market and the Town Hall, the Jávea Parador, the modern marina and El Arenal (an area famous for its fine sandy beach). SURROUNDING AREA of JÁVEA / XÀBIA Other touristic cities in the area: Denia: Capital of the Marina Alta region, Denia is an important destination for both Spanish and international tourists. It has a busy port that provides a ferry service to the Balearic Islands all year round. Benidorm: one of the best-known and largest tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. It is located 50 kilometres from Jávea. Moraira, Calpe, Altea, Villajoyosa, Alicante, Gandía and Valencia are other cities in the vicinity of Jávea.
- Developer: Taylor Wimpey de España
View on map / Neighborhood
- Distance to Airport - km: 100
- Distance to Golf - km: 6
- Distance to Beach - km: 1
- Private Beach access: No
- Private Pool: No
- Communal Pool: Yes
- Private Garden: 47
- Terrace: 11
- Parking: 1
- within a resort: Yes
This high-end Apartment Groundfloor is located in Xàbia and is currently For sale on the new build listings of HowtobuyinSpain.com . This property is listed at € 249,000 on which you will get our HTBIS exclusive €5,000 cash back as it is sold directly from a reliable developer. It has 2 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is delivered on the 01/03/2023.