Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You understand that it is an agreement between you and this Service (hereinafter referred to the “Howtobuyinspain”). You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms are applied to all visitors, users and others who access or use this Website. By using the Service in any manner you agree to be bound by these Terms without modification.
2. Description of website services offered
The Site is an informational website which has the following description:
The purpose of our website is to help foreigners to find a network of local partners.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this Terms.
The user acknowledges and agrees that Services provided and made available through our website are the sole property of the Howtobuyinspain. At its discretion, the Howtobuyinspain may offer additional website Services or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services, all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. The Howtobuyinspain does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services. You, as the end user, acknowledge, accept and agree that the Howtobuyinspain shall not to be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions or discontinuance of any of Our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided your acceptance of such updates, changes and modifications. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges and agrees that Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and such the Howtobuyinspain shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings
3. Modification of Terms
The Howtobuyinspain reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be subject to the new Terms and Conditions.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, the Website’s owner and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to the Howtobuyinspain that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Site in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of the Howtobuyinspain or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Howtobuyinspain and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Howtobuyinspain or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
5. Restrictions and obligations
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users or with the operation and management of the Website.
Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the Service or any Content is illegal; you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
6. Limitation of liability
The Howtobuyinspain does its best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please let the Howtobuyinspain know by sending an email to _____ firstname.lastname@example.org___________and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable.
The Howtobuyinspain gives no warranty or assurance about the content of the Website. As the Website is under constant development its contents may be incorrect or out-of-date and are subject to change without notice. While the Howtobuyinspain makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate, the Howtobuyinspain cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all the content at any given point in time.
The Howtobuyinspain makes every effort to ensure that its computer infrastructure is error- and virus-free but does not warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Neither the Howtobuyinspain nor any of its agents, employees and sub-contractors shall be liable to you or any other party for any claim, loss, demand or damages whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or information, content or materials included on the Website.
In no event shall the Howtobuyinspain or any of its agents, employees or sub-contractors be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, any;
- loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts);
- loss of revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of good will;
- loss of reputation;
- loss or damage to or corruption of data;
- loss of use of money or otherwise,
and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss, demand or damages and arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the Website. The Howtobuyinspain takes no responsibility for, and gives no warranties, endorsements, guarantees or representations in respect of, linked sites. The Howtobuyinspain is not responsible for the privacy practices, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of, such websites, including those of our group entities, which will in some cases have their own privacy policies tailored for the particular business practices and educational sectors in which they operate. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or webmaster.
We are a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the internet. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website.
The information on the Website is not intended to address your particular requirements. Such information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific educational, or other, decisions. You should take your own advice and/ or make specific enquiries and independently verify any information before relying upon it.
If you make an arrangement with anyone named in or connected with the Website this is at your sole risk.
Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits the Howtobuyinspain’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the Howtobuyinspain’s negligence; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- the tort of deceit; or
- any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law..
As a real estate portal, we act as an advertising agent only. If you want more information on any project, please fill the form within the description of each project and you will be contacted by the sales team of the local promoters.
7. Website Rules and Conduct
- You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit, link to or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Service, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without the Howtobuyinspain’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of the Howtobuyinspain or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Howtobuyinspain.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- Malicious access to the the Howtobuyinspain Service
You shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the Howtobuyinspain in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Howtobuyinspain’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Website.
- Reverse engineering the Service
You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder.
You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. You shall not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the consent of the respective owners or other valid right and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
You may, to the extent the Website expressly authorizes you to do so, download or copy Content, and other items displayed on the Website for download, for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content.
Please be aware that the Website or other features of the Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
8. Third Party Sites
The Service may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Website or another feature of the Service. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under the Howtobuyinspain’s control, and you acknowledge that The Howtobuyinspain is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by The Howtobuyinspain or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that The Howtobuyinspain shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
You represent, warrant and agree that with respect to Content that you make available on third party sites you will in all cases comply with all applicable third party terms of services and any other obligations you may have with respect to that third party site.
9. International Users
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Howtobuyinspain from our offices within Europe. If you access the Service from a location outside Spain, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Howtobuyinspain accessed through the Howtobuyinspain’s web site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Howtobuyinspain, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Howtobuyinspain reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The Howtobuyinspain in asserting any available defences.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties. The arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Class Action Waiver
Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and the Howtobuyinspain agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
13. Liability Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE HOWTOBUYINSPAIN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
THE HOWTOBUYINSPAIN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE HOWTOBUYINSPAIN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE HOWTOBUYINSPAIN ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROBLEMS WITH SERVER AND LOSING THE DATABASE.
14. Contact Us
The Howtobuyinspain welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms by email:
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +34.912.694.267
Last updated: September 22th, 2017
You are free to explore the Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
1) While you register with the Service, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of services and use of the Service. One of our service is our free weekly newsletter.
2) We do collect your Personal Data when you provide us such data via the contact form on our Service.
4) We send you our newsletter if you subscribe to it and you may opt out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
3. Use of information we collect
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
We do not share certain information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
1) you request assistance of third parties within our network
2) We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable (Terms and Conditions), including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3) We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Other uses of Personal information:
we may use your Personal Information to:
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Website and to improve the Service (see more on that in section 8 on Cookies);
• send information or Howtobuyinspain.com content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
• promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
We use the information collected through our Newsletter Service by our customers for the following purposes:
• to provide the Newsletter Service;
• to respond to customer support requests.
4. Third parties services
1) We do not sell, provide or lease, or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties other than previously requested by the customer.
2) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
3) When we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
5. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Service (and your Personal Data) may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
6)How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information as described below.
7) We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so.
8) When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. How to access and Control your personal Data?
You have the following data protection rights:
• You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
• You can object to processing of your personal information.
• you can withdraw your earlier given consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +34.912.694.267
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe From Our Newsletter Service:
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us an email at
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +34.912.694.267
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us.
7. Children’s privacy
1) We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be a legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
2) While individuals under the childhood age may use the Services, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. In any case, we are committed to complying with applicable laws and requirements of the residence country.
8. Cookies and similar technologies
1) To ensure that our Service functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. By using the Service, you provide us with your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
– To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.;
– To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities;
– To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices;
– To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
4) The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the instruction for their web-browser or device.
Disable Google Analytics
10. Contact info
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +34.912.694.267
Last updated: May 24th, 2018