Selection of our best 2022 articles
2022 will be remembered as the energy crisis year in Europe. This difficult situation could stay for a few years, that’s why one of our new studies of 2022 was to compare European Electricity prices with Electricity prices in Spain. They used to be more expensive than in the rest of Europe, but that is not the case anymore as our detailed analysis showed: electricity prices in Spain are up to 75% cheaper than in many European countries!
One of our other big articles is the forecast for the Spanish property market in 2023.
Those two were some of our biggest work but, we wrote many other interesting articles to assist you with your property purchase in Spain. Discover those just after this quick introduction.
Last but not least, with our local property hunters everywhere in Spain, we wrote many “case studies” on their property shopping for our customers. Have a look at those, always interesting to see how a professional can add some value by finding the correct property, asking you good questions and by doing his due diligence on the property. Of course, last but not least, price negotiation is one of his edges.
In 2022, we wrote many unique new articles on our blog
- Spanish real estate outlook 2023. We remain positive about the Spanish real estate market: on one hand, the economy will be less strong but we see many positives as well, on the other hand. All in all, Spain should be one of the best real estate markets in Europe in 2023. Don’t miss our extensive coverage with insights from our local partners.
- The 7 pitfalls of buying a property in Spain. Not always easy to buy a property abroad. We share our tips and will explain what you should pay attention to.
- Where are foreigners buying properties in Spain in 2022?
- Electricity prices in Spain are up to 75% cheaper than in European countries!
- How to set up a Bed & Breakfast…and manage it?
- Barcelona: the perfect 15-minute city
- What is the best European real estate market?
- Is it easy to get a Spanish mortgage as a foreigner in a post-Covid-19 world?
- An A-Z of Spanish Real Estate terms you should need to know
Successful property hunting searches realized by our local partners in 2022
We asked our local property hunters to details of some property searches they did for our customers.
- A countryside villa close to Barcelona and Tossa de Mar: Costa Brava property investment
- A mountain-view detached villa in Calonge: Costa Brava property investment
- Costa Brava property investment: A sea-view apartment with pool in Platja d’Aro
- Costa Blanca property investment: a holiday home in Calpe – Alicante
Discover why you will save money and time with a local Spanish property hunter and have a look at all our property searches from the local property hunters part of our network.
Our extensive 2022 series of articles on how to find “your” ideal Spanish property
Our ultimate 2022 guide to buying your property in Spain even if you are looking for a property anywhere in the world, it will be very useful to assist you. This guide is written with different sections:
- Where should you search? Where are the best places to buy a property in Spain?
- How should you search? The best search tips for buying your Spanish property
And 4 dedicated articles depending on why you buy your property in Spain:
- Buying your holiday home in Spain? Get our 40 tips
- The best 44 tips for finding your ideal home to retire to Spain
- The best 41 tips for finding your best home for moving to Spain
- Your ideal investment property in Spain: 58 tips to find it
Looking for a newbuild property? Check it here first.
Here are our most-read articles in 2022. Contrary to the articles we spoke about earlier those are articles written before 2022 and are the most-read on our site.
Don’t miss any of our articles in 2023
- Follow us on social media (at the bottom of this article)
- Register for our newsletter
- Find and search any article we wrote on our blog