Agnes is our local independent partner in Madrid.
If you are thinking about buying a property in Madrid, either for personal use or as an investment, you can count on her to look out only for your best interest.
She brings absolute dedication to the task at hand and will look for your home as if it was for her.
For Agnes, the goal is to save you time & money, simplify the process, and eliminate any conflicts of interest.
“My mission is to be your eyes, ears and feet in Madrid’s daunting real estate market”
“I will look for the right house or apartment for you as if it were for myself, scanning and selecting from 100% of what’s available on the market. I will preview the properties in person to make sure they match your requirements before you come to see them, and help you get the best deal possible on the purchase.”
The advantages of working with me as your personal property shopper are the following:
- Save time: I will be very familiar with your needs and wants, enabling me to filter and show you only those properties that can really be a good match.
- Save money: I will be the detective who can help you find out all those things that homeowners and real estate agents might not want you to know about a certain property.
- Reduce concerns & simplify the process: when you have a property shopper, you have the backing of a team of professionals working just for you and looking out for your best interests, with a single purpose in mind: your complete satisfaction with the purchase.
- Eliminate conflicts of interest: I have no interest in you buying one particular property or another. My only interest is you buying the best possible property that fits within your budget, at the best possible price.
- In other words: I am 100% on your side and by your side throughout the whole process. As your agent I can help you find that diamond in the rough or that dream home you are searching for, without conditioning, pushing, or trying to sell you anything, but advising and bringing you the know how of the market.
Allow me to introduce myself
Ever since I became a real estate professional I have always worked to defend and work for the buyer. Buyers have a tough time navigating Madrid’s real estate market, and even more so if they’re not familiar with the market or are not currently residing in Spain. I have been an expat myself for several years in multiple countries, and know how difficult it is to find the right home without the proper contacts.
My purpose is therefore to provide you -buyers and investors- with the know-how, experience and time you might lack, and help you make the best possible purchase in Madrid.
I work under the umbrella of the first and oldest franchise made up entirely of property shoppers and investment advisors.
Languages: English, French, Spanish and Russian.