Translate this page:
The price of housing increased by 7.7% during the last year
According to the first quarter real estate statistics published by the Association of Registrars, the price of housing increased by 7.7% during the last year.
- From January to March, 113,738 housing sales were registered, the highest result since the first quarter of 2011
- The new mortgages at fixed rate of interest carried out four out of ten operations
- The price of housing showing an increase Annual growth of 7.7% and 4.1% over the previous quarter.
- As of today, house prices mark a decrease of 22.8% from the maximum levels in 2007.
- 113,738 housing sales in the first quarter of 2017 +14.4% vs 2016
- New housing had a significant quarter-on-quarter growth of 27.5%, with 20,490 sales were registered,
- Used housing increased by 20.6% over the previous quarter, reaching 93,248 operations (82.0% of the total registered).