Where do we stand after two years?
Our goal is to become the #1 Spanish real estate network of local experts
We help our customers to find all the reliable local partners:
Before buying their dream homes in Spain
- Tax advisors
- Property Finders
- Currency Hedging
After buying their dream homes in Spain
- Tax forms
How did we get there?
1.You are the first on our list.
2.We expanded our network massively and we have created Strong partnerships with local reliable experts
3.We work to create Unique quality content
What could you expect for 2019?
- More services for you
- More partners within the network
- More partners deals
- A lot of investments… we don’t stop to invest and will continue to do so in the next few years.
- A lot of new initiatives
In the meantime, we have worked a lot:
Here is our progress timeline
- 1st January 2017, the site was live
- We started with English news
- In April 2017, we added French, Dutch and Spanish News
- In May 2017, we added German news
- Of course, all the media channels existed: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest
More than 150 articles in 2017
- of which, articles on every top 20 Spanish cities loved by foreigners
- Property finders in Barcelona, Malaga, Madrid and Valencia
- Lawyers in Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Costa Blanca, Madrid
- January 2018, Creation of real estate price databases continuously updated, support for our interactive charts
- June 2018, the partnership with Clubstohire, rent your brand-new golf clubs in Spain, it’s cheaper than taking yours from home
- Tax form partnership (foreigners forms – Modelo 210) with a local partner (covering all the regions of Spain)
- July 2018, Creation of our mortgage calculator
- September 2018, the partnership with Babbel: Spanish languages lessons
- September 2018, the partnership with AutoEurope: Get the best car rental deal
- October 2018, New social media channel Instagram
- November 2018, Boltia wifi partnership
- November 2018, the partnership with one of the biggest mortgage broker in Spain
- December 2018, our first animated video on “How to get your NIE?” published on our 11 YouTube channels: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Romanian, Italian, Swedish, Moroccan, Russian, Chinese,…
More than 100 articles in 2018 (more German content)
- of which 13 articles about the Top Spanish costas and their must do activities.
- New property finders: Tarragona, Sitges, Costa Brava, Canary Islands, Alicante, Costa de la Luz,…
- New Lawyers in Malaga, Costa del Sol
2019: What are the next evolutions we are working on?
- January 2019: the release of more animated videos in 11 languages
Easier direct contact with us:
- Our new Whatsapp “chat-only” line: +34.634.303.619
- Book your meeting with us
- A new home page soon
- New dedicated partners pages for lawyers and tax advisors with either direct request forms or contact details available: per Costas and per city
- A Dictionary of Spanish Real estate terms
- More partners to contact in all the regions for the different services
- New partnerships deals for Home buyers or for people taking holidays in Spain.
- And much more… very soon
Our most read articles are read more than 5000 times…
Here is our #1 paper: Your definitive guide to your Spanish Mortgage: How to apply? How to get the best rates?
Where are our 60.000 readers coming from?
190 countries… yes we got them all. Where are our 60.000 readers coming from? … from 190 countries in the world!!!
Top 10% website in the world
Google and Amazon notice our work.
We are part of the top 10% Websites in the world with the most traffic according to Alexa, the search engine subsidiary of Amazon.
We are ranked on the first page of Google for more than 300 keywords
Thank you all for being part of our community.
All the best for 2019 and let’s achieve even more this year!