Last Transaction in Costa de la Luz
Our client bought a modern 3 bedroom bungalow in Ayamonte, Huelva.
The property had a private pool, approximately 120 sqm construction with a beautiful view of the golf course and the purchase price was €230.000.
This transaction did not need any financing and this property was purchased to become a second home.
Distance to the airport 40 minutes and 10 minutes to the beach.
Why, Costa de la Luz, Andalusia, Spain is right for property investors?
- Considerably lower property prices than in other parts of the country.
- Costa de la Luz is one of the most expensive Costas for accommodation due to limited availability.
- Oversupply isn’t and never will be an issue. The emphasis here is on quality, low density development and this brings with it good rental potential.
- Four international airports ( Seville, Gibraltar, Jerez in Spain and Faro in Portugal ).
- Strict planning rules keep the supply of new property to a minimum.
- Low crime levels.
- Choices embrace everything from traditional to modern, urban to rural, beach front to golf course