Translate this page:
So we did the work for you:
Here is the list of all the portals selling bank properties in Spain
- Ahorrocasa is the portal of Ahorro Corporation.
- Alisedainmobiliaria is the portal of the fifth biggest bank in Spain.
- Altamirainmuebles is the portal of Banco Santander, the largest bank in Spain.
- Bankinter is the sixth biggest bank in Spain.
- BBVA Vivienda or Anida, is the portal of BBVA Vivienda, the real estate subsidiary of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria. BBVA is the second biggest bank of Spain.
- Casaktua is the portal of Banco Banesto, the 3rd biggest bank in Spain. In 1997, Banco Santander bought the majority of this bank.
- Haya Real Estate is the portal of Bankia. Bankia is the result of a merger of four smaller banks.
- HolaPisos is a portal regrouping properties from different banks.
- Inmobiliariabancaria is a portal regrouping properties from different banks.
- Sareb received almost 200,000 assets, which were valued at 50 billion euros in two phases. The main tranche was transferred on 31 December 2012 from the four nationalised banks: Bankia, Catalunya Banc, Banco de Valencia and NCG-Banco Gallego. The second transfer was contributed by the four banks that received State funding: Liderbank, BMN, Caja3 and Banco CEISS. Out of all of the assets, 80% are loans and 20% are properties.
- Servihabitat is the portal from “la Caixa Bank”.
- Solvia is the portal from Banco Sabadell. It’s the fourth biggest bank in Spain.
- Tu Casa en la costa is the third initiative from Sareb regrouping properties for sale on the Costas, it was launched in the Spring of 2017 and should last to June 2017.
We regrouped all those portals in our “useful links” section: Properties for sale by Spanish banks.
If you want to search on a map, Altamira, one of the biggest player did the work: map of Altamira properties in Spain.
Another good news for those properties is that from time to time you can get up to 100% mortgage (vs the more standard 70%) at very good rates!
So, why not have a look?
If you want other interesting sources for Spanish bank properties for sale, read our article we published a few weeks ago or go to our web page with all the Spanish bank websites regrouping their properties for sale.
Get our weekly insights right to your mailbox? Register to our newsletter:
Looking for a second home? Check our infographic on the second home buyers in Europe:
- Who are the second home buyers in Europe?
- Why they want a second home?
- What are the criteria’s for the ideal home?