Translate this page:
Spanish Government will help young people for buying real estate from 2018
The Minister of Development, Íñigo de la Serna, has announced a new aid package for young people under 35 years who want to access a home starting 2018.
Here are the details on the project pending approval:
- For both purchasing or renting a home
- For people under 35 years
- Starting in 2018
- An aid of up to 10,800 euros.
Among the conditions:
- The aid must not exceed 20% of the total price of the apartment
- an annual salary that does not exceed 22,365.42 euros a year
- not already the owner of a house
- if rental, the aid will cover maximum 40% of the monthly rent (which should be of 900 euros maximum per month)
- a maximum aid of 2400 euros per year per household
This aid to buy or rent a house for young people would be available in all the Autonomous Communities of Spain, as it is a Housing Plan sponsored by the Ministry of Development. Thus, it should be available in Andalusia, Aragon, Asturias, Cantabria, Castilla la Mancha, Castile and Leon, Catalonia, Ceuta, Extremadura, Galicia, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, La Rioja, Madrid, Melilla, Murcia, Navarre, Basque Country And Comunidad Valenciana.
Find the official press release here.